We are working to promote medical clowning as an officially-recognized paraprofessional medical profession recognized through proper academic training, so that each child in hospital will have the advantage of benefiting from the encounter with a Dream Doctor.
- Motivate child patients to address their illness and empower them in the coping process.
- Improvethe hospitalization experience for the patient’s family.
- Become fully integrated into the care processes as part of the multisystemic care staff to move the treatment forward.
- Add to the scientific foundation and advance a research-oriented scientific community on the issue of medical clowning.
- Develop an academic curriculum for medical clown training.
- Advance and develop medical clowning to achieve its official recognition as a salaried paramedical profession.